Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Life is just too short.. So live life to the fullest..

i'm totally busy for the week..
and will be very busy for the following week!!!
Ya Allah, please help me..
ease my work, ease my burden..
for you i seek help and assistance..

life is too short for negativity..
should you feel i'm annoyed with your behavior..
because you need my attention..
to seek and dig whether or not i have little love for you..
i'm telling u.. i don't..
you can chase after somebody else
because i have stopped loving you..
i have made my decision and confirming it...

i'd given you chance.. many times.. but you seems to ignore it..
my heart is a toy for you to kick and crash..  over and over again..
i just can't stand you..
how you have betrayed me.. being dishonest..
selfish, liar, take things for granted..
humiliating me.. slapped and hit me..

now that i don't need you in this life..
so, feel free to fly away from me..

No comments:

Post a Comment